We offer year round seat rentals in our Audi RS 3 LMS DSG cars either for a single race or a complete season in both amateur and professional endurance racing series.
Treat yourself on some of the most challenging Indycar, NASCAR, IMSA and Formula One tracks in North America.
- September 17-19 Virginia International Raceway 8hours + 8hours
- October 29-31 Sebring 24hours (World Racing League)
- November 18-20 Sebring 24hours (24H Series)
- December 3-5 COTA 8hours + 8hours
- January 13-15 24hours of Dubai
Join our team of professionals for a unique international experience!
All inclusive services
- On board right seat coaching, data & video and simulator
- Advice for your travel logistics
- Racing school and certification to obtain your racing license
- Driver and racecar insurance coverage
- Ride & Drive events for your VIP and sponsors
Championships we race in
A reputable amateur endurance championship that offers up to 7 hours of seat time per driver per weekend. Friday open practice with coaching and qualifying, Saturday 8 or 14 hours race and on Sunday one 8 hours race. Circuits visited are Road Atlanta (Petit Le Mans), Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Nelson Ledges, New Jersey Motorsport park and Summit Point.
Another reputable amateur endurance championship that offers up to 7 hours of seat time per driver per weekend. Friday open practice with coaching and qualifying. Saturday one 8, 14 or 24 hours race. Sunday one 8 hours race. Circuits visited are Road Atlanta (Petit Le Mans), Daytona, Sebring, Virginia International Raceway, Circuit of the Americas, Road America, Barber and Mid-Ohio.
A reputable FIA international Pro/Am championship offering up to 8 hours of seat time per driver. Their flagships events are the 24 hours of Dubai which kicks off the motorsport calendar every year in January and the Sebring 24 hours in November.
Click the link below for our latest brochure and information request